Videos From The Dog Bakery
Have a bored dog on your hands? Here are five of our favorite dog hacks to keep a bored pup entertained and out of your hair!
1. Foster Parent Crafts Amazing Puppy Playpen. Check out this video. We love how this foster is keeping this pack of wiley puppies busy!
2. Keep 'em busy and cool by stuffing a hollow bone with Peanut butter and popping it in the freezer!
3. Repurpose empty bottles (and slow down mealtime) with this little handmade gadget!
By Bella the Malinois
4. Hide and seek with tiny treats!
This game helps your dog practice two skills: stay & nose work! Get them to sit and stay in their bed. Depending on your dog, you can have them watch you "hide" training treats around the room, or go into the next room. With my dog, I simply place the treats on windowsills, low tables, in the middle of the floor – that's enough of a challenge for him. He's a bit of a goober. When you're ready, say, "Go get 'em!" and let your dog out of their 'stay'. You may have to point out the first treat or two, but they'll get the hang of this pretty fast!
5. Make Your Own Brain Game Super quick & fun little hack! Check out this video. Have a hack of your own to share? We'd love to hear it! Send it our way :)
Rocky Kanaka is an entrepreneur, pet rescue advocate and dog dad to a rescue boxer named Flip, a blind Cane Corso called Kobe, and a terrier mix named Zoey. He's also a pet chef and owner of The Dog Bakery, which specializes in dog birthday cakes
and fresh baked dog treats. His three dogs can't get enough of the dog cakes and treats!
Lorna Paxton Ladd is a passionate dog lover and enthusiast of The Dog Bakery. She loves spoiling her 3 rescue dogs with dog cakes
and jerky. A 15 year veteran in the pet industry, her aim is to educate pet parents on the best recipes, products, tips and tricks to optimize the human/canine bond. Her favorite product at The Dog Bakery are the customizable dog birthday cakes.