This website and page is maintained by The Dog Bakery. Thank you for liking our page! We monitor this page, comments and direct messages and try to respond to every person.
- Please keep content relevant to The Dog Bakery
- Please use only images that you own. Any images of personal pets may be re-posted by The Dog Bakery
- Please do not use profanity in your messages.
Please do not post personal attacks, or excessive and explicit criticism of other businesses, humane or rescue organizations or individuals.
- You must be over 13 to post comments.
- Please avoid excessive negativity, and incitement and/or approval of violent or illegal activities.
- Please do not post unlawful or objectionable content, including unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, graphic, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material.
- We do not allow advertising.
- Please avoid spamming or off-topic material.
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against you.
BLOG TERMS & CONDITION
ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATION ONLY – NOT VETERINARY CARE
The Dog Bakery blog operates an online information and opinion blog and is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Reading this blog or using any of the information you expressly acknowledge and understand that there are risks and limitations associated with any advice, recipes, formulas, products given.
The blog is NOT a substitute for veterinary care, advice, facts or opinions, and we cannot provide advice or consultation regarding such. If your pet is sick, injured, or in need of medical attention, please contact your regular veterinarian or local emergency animal hospital immediately.
The contents of The Dog Bakery, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site ("Content") are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
READ AND USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE DOG BAKERY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITES, FROM THE SITE BEING DOWN, OR FROM ANY OTHER USE OF THIS SITE.