- Super convenient - Just add water and freeze!
- Real, scoopable natural ice cream for dogs!
- Smooth & creamy
- Maple Bacon flavor
- Low calorie treat
- Made in USA
- Makes 12 oz of ice cream
It's easy to make, just add hot tap water to this powdered mix and then freeze for doggy ice cream. The texture is smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated to be gentle on your dog’s digestion.
1. Add 2/3 cup of very hot tap water to the ice cream pint.
2. Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder is dissolved.
3. Place lid back on pint container and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Keep ice cream in freezer with lid secured for up to 2 months.
Unmixed Shelf Life - 9 months.
- Small dogs - 1 scoop
- Medium dogs - 1-2 scoops
- Large dogs - up to half the pint
- Have a dog that resembles a small pony? Give them the whole pint!
Lactose free whole milk, cane sugar, gelatin, natural maple bacon flavor and salt
Crude Protein (min.) 21.3%, Crude Fat (min.) 13.5%, Crude Fiber (max.) 1.9%, Moisture (max.) 3.5%