Dog Friendly Rocket Pops - Pupsicle Recipe
🚀Rocket Pop Pupsciles for Dogs
What You'll Need
4. Greek Yogurt
5. A freezer
1. Cut up about 2 cups of watermelon (doesn't have to be precise)
2. Place watermelon in blender
3. Scoop up 4 heaping tablespoons of Greek yogurt and place in blender
4.. Blend until smooth and set aside.
5. Rinse out blender
6. Throw 1/2 cup of blueberries into the blender
7. Scoop up 5 heaping tablespoons of Greek yogurt and place in blender
8. Blend until smooth and set aside.
Making the Popsicles
9. In your Popsicle mold first pour in the the red water melon until 1/3 full
10. Then pour in Greek yogurt
11. Finally pour in blueberry layer
12. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours
BLOG TERMS & CONDITION
ENTERTAINMENT AND INFORMATION ONLY – NOT VETERINARY CARE
The Dog Bakery blog operates an online information and opinion blog and is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Reading this blog or using any of the information you expressly acknowledge and understand that there are risks and limitations associated with any advice, recipes, formulas, products given.
The blog is NOT a substitute for veterinary care, advice, facts or opinions, and we cannot provide advice or consultation regarding such. If your pet is sick, injured, or in need of medical attention, please contact your regular veterinarian or local emergency animal hospital immediately.
The contents of The Dog Bakery, such as text, graphics, images, and other material contained on the Site ("Content") are for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional veterinary advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your veterinarian or other qualified provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site.
READ AND USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
THE DOG BAKERY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR ANY SITE LINKED TO THIS SITE, WHETHER FROM ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER LINKED SITES, FROM THE SITE BEING DOWN, OR FROM ANY OTHER USE OF THIS SITE.